Скрыть объявление
Более 45000 материалов для скачивания в нашем приватном разделе. Не пропусти, возможно данную складчину уже выкупили и выложили для ознакомления.
Скрыть объявление
Гость отличная новость! Мы открыли доступ к ранее скрытому контенту.

Вам доступно более 44 000 видео уроков, книг и программ без VIP статуса. Более подробно ЗДЕСЬ.

Открыто [WorkOut] Книги от Frank Medrano

Тема в разделе "Переводы курсов", создана пользователем InfoNews, 21 июл 2014.

0/5, Голосов: 0

Этап:
Набор участников
Цена:
1.00 руб.
Участников:
4 из 10
Организатор:
требуется
40%
Расчетный взнос:
44 руб.
  • Участники покупки:
    1. bronis, 2. belyana, 3. liska, 4. 173nick;
  1. InfoNews

InfoNews Модератор

Симпатии:

TIPS and beginner workout routine that I've used myself and train people with. Building a strong foundation is very important in order to advance in the calisthenics extremes you have seen me do in videos. Everyone has to start somewhere, but It's very important that you train in a matter gets your body primed for advanced movements. This E-book is meant for both males and females at any age with a desire to master their own body through calisthenics. If you are a beginner or an absolute beginner or interested at all in calisthenics this E-Book is for you. ​

For those that want to PERFECT or LEARN the Typewriter Pull-up , also learn the variations on how to do it like you see ME DOING IT on my my videos. Check out my e-book. In this e-book, I’m going to teach you step-by-step progressive exercises and skills you need in order to learn and MASTER the TYPEWRITER PULL-UP . The typewriter pull-up is much more complex that you might think. Learn how to do it in a way that commands attention and recognition.....once you pull yourself up, YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO COME DOWN.​

ABOUT Frank Medrano

Over the years, I’ve trained extensively with bodyweight exercise, free weights, odd objects, and just about everything else that is remotely related to exercise. I am not defined based on what I’m using for a particular month or year. I am who I am based on the effort that I put forth each day.

I strongly believe that The most important aspect to any conditioning program is you . You get what you put into it. Regardless of the workout or equipment that you choose, it is you who must put forth the effort.

The tools that you choose are nothing more than a means to an end.Equipment will not change the equation for success, as the most important variable will always be YOU. Having control over your own body and being able to do what you want is what makes training so amazing.

НУЖЕН ОРГАНИЗАТОР И ПЕРЕВОДЧИК

Оценить эту тему:
/5,
Поделиться: