Скрыть объявление
Более 45000 материалов для скачивания в нашем приватном разделе. Не пропусти, возможно данную складчину уже выкупили и выложили для ознакомления.
Скрыть объявление
Гость отличная новость! Мы открыли доступ к ранее скрытому контенту.

Вам доступно более 44 000 видео уроков, книг и программ без VIP статуса. Более подробно ЗДЕСЬ.

Открыто Темы от cssigniter for WP

Тема в разделе "Шаблоны и темы", создана пользователем BlackMan, 1 июн 2014.

0/5, Голосов: 0

Набор участников
1305.00 руб.
4 из 15
Расчетный взнос:
96 руб.
  • Участники покупки:
    1. Rainwind, 2. bronis, 3. Belic, 4. felina;
  1. BlackMan

BlackMan Модератор

Господа предлагаю купить доступ к http://www.cssigniter.com
    Страничка с темами: http://www.cssigniter.com/ignite/themes/page/1/

What happens when my subscription expires? Can I still use the themes I have downloaded?

When your subscription expires you can still use all the themes you have downloaded with no limitations, however if you cancel your subscription you won’t be able to access new updates or download new themes.
    So, what do i get for $39?

You get unlimited access to our themes catalog, which means that you can download our themes as many times as you want and use them as you want. You get access to current and future releases. Used a theme for a client’s website and you subscription expired? You don’t have to renew your subscription. Whatever you have downloaded until the end of your subscription is yours to keep. No strings attached.
    Do I get just WordPress themes?

While we concentrate all our efforts towards that direction, each zip file contains more than a WordPress theme. You get the exact same theme in plain html5 and the PSDs. In other words each theme contains 3 different things. Photoshop files, a static html5 version and of course the WordPress theme.
    I want to use your themes in multiple projects. Am I entitled to do so?

Yes. Go ahead and do whatever you wish with them. Make your clients happy. Make yourself happy.
    I run a WordPress related blog and I would like to review your themes.

That’s great news! Get in touch and we will sort something out. That usually means getting a free subscription as long as you do write the review.
    How many themes do you release per month?

We release 2 themes per month. There will be months though that only one theme will be released and that would be true only if we work on something complicated such as an e-commerce theme.
    I really like your themes but I am new to this. Could you please help me find my way around?

Of course. When you subscribe with CSSIgniter you also get access to our support forum. In there you will find detailed documentation and installation instructions. Not enough? Just post your questions and we will be more than happy to help.
Оценить эту тему: