Скрыть объявление
Более 45000 материалов для скачивания в нашем приватном разделе. Не пропусти, возможно данную складчину уже выкупили и выложили для ознакомления.
Скрыть объявление
Гость отличная новость! Мы открыли доступ к ранее скрытому контенту.

Вам доступно более 44 000 видео уроков, книг и программ без VIP статуса. Более подробно ЗДЕСЬ.

Открыто ng-book 2 -- The in-depth, complete, and up-to-date book on Angular 2.

Тема в разделе "Книги, аудиокниги", создана пользователем d0ct0r, 25 сен 2015.

0/5, Голосов: 0

Набор участников
1.00 руб.
0 из 10
Расчетный взнос:
44 руб.
  • (Записывайтесь, чем больше участников, тем меньше расчетный взнос)

1. d0ct0r

d0ct0r Команда форума

Stop wasting your time

wrestling with incomplete and confusing tutorials

• - Online tutorials are inconsistent and often out of date. One tutorial says one thing and another says something completely different.
      - Many tutorials show you the trees but not the forest. Some teach the basics, but why is there nothing that shows how to fit all the pieces together?
      - The docs aren't cohesive and trying to learn a new framework from piecing together API docs can be tough.
      - Googling only takes you so far... There are not many good screencasts or tutorials out there that teach how to maximize the framework.
      - Time is money; don't waste it sifting through blogs.
      - What the heck is a _____? The vocabulary is foreign, how is a directive component different from a bare component? How am I supposed to update my page with one-way data binding?
      - What's with the crazy syntax? Do I have to learn annotations, strong-typing, and a whole new language just to use Angular now?
      - How does it all fit together? Angular 2 has a whole new model of writing apps. How can you know how it all fits together?
      - Still not hitting deadlines? You still have a job to do and stopping to learn Angular 2 seems like a risky use of time.
    Книга готова на 50%
    Обвновления бесплатные
Оценить эту тему:

Обратная связь

E-mail: support@infostock.net Телефон / Phone: +7 (499) 705-16-74